After this service you'll notice:
- Restored engine balance and power
- Optimized compression
- Restored fuel economy
- Longer spark plug life
Lubrication & Fuel Deposit Control Service
- Deposits form in the oil and fuel injectors and combustion chambers over time.
- Eliminate the build-up of fuel and oil deposits between oil changes by installing:
• BG MOA®, a premium engine oil additive with deposit inhibitors
• BG CF5™ maintains a clean fuel system by eliminating deposit build-up
Performance Oil Change Service
- High engine temperatures caused by heavy stop and go driving conditions lead to thermal breakdown of engine oil. Not all of the oil is removed during a drain and fill oil change. Deposits are left behind and form sludge and varnish in the engine resulting in smoke from the exhaust and increased oil usage.
- A BG 9800 tool safely and effectively cleans and removes oxidized particles and fluid contamination left behind from previous oil changes. Install new oil and filter along with BG MOA® to fortify new oil for optimum performance and engine protection. The result will be improved engine compression, increased power and increased fuel economy.